We have been asked, as your Local Councillors, on several occasions to explain the sequence of events that leads us to our current position with relation to the proposals set out by the Hydrodec oil company prior to the public meeting at the Eastham Golf Club.
So here it is for the record,
- On the 21 January 9.31am we received an E mail message from David Ball at WBC containing a brief outline of the proposal and saying that the company would contact us.
A telephone discussion followed to set up an initial meeting.
14.40 verbal message received from Indigo Planning confirming the meeting as 3pm 2nd February followed by a confirming email
- 30 January 15.12 Hydrodec send an outline of the Agenda
- 15.00 Monday 2nd February we met with their representatives and they outlined their plan for meetings at Delamere Centre 13/14 Feb.
We informed them that it was not good enough and Hydrodec agreed to explore the use of Eastham Golf Club and Old Anselmians as an additional presentation
16.30 – we contacted Golf club
17.29 – sent Golf Club details to Daniel Jackson (Indigo) and Iain Lees (Hydrodec)
- 09.13 Tues 3rd Feb – we ask hydrodec to send PDF of their leaflet and confirm the area to be leafleted
16.18 Hydrodec send PDF of their leaflet
- 07.37 Weds 4th Feb Hydrodec ask advice on venue for exhibition
09.34 – we send details of Eastham Village Presevation Association to Hydrodec
1704 – Hydrodec confirm that they have contacted the Golf Club and are awaiting confirmation in writing
- 10.14 Thurs 5th Feb – we ask Hydrodec if they have artists impression of plans.
12.07 – Hydrodec confirm Golf Club booked
– Copy of EVPA Traffic Report sent to Hydrodec
– Emergency Focus leaflet written and printed (approx 500)
- 14.21 Friday 6th Feb – Cllr Dave Mitchell confirms he has personally hand delivered all to St David, st John’s,Ferry, Christopher Close and Seaview Ave.